The Ultimate Fighting Championship will be holding a live event in Europe on Saturday, June 1. In the main event of the bout, top light heavyweight contenders and former championship challengers Alexander Gustafsson and Anthony Smith will go head-to-head.
Ahead of their bout, the two men will face off for one final time at the ceremonial weigh-ins on Friday, May 31.
The weigh-ins take place at Ericcson Globe in Stockholm, which hosts Saturday’s event.
You can watch the ceremonial weigh-ins live at 12:00 p.m. ET.
You can check out the full weigh-in results for Saturday’s event below.
UFC on ESPN+ 11 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Alexander Gustafsson (205) vs. Anthony Smith (206)
- Jimi Manuwa (205) vs. Aleksandar Rakic (205)
- Makwan Amirkhani (145) vs. Chris Fishgold (145)
- Christos Giagos (155) vs. Damir Hadzovic (155)
- Sung Bin Jo (145) vs. Daniel Teymur (145)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN2, 10:00 a.m. ET)
- Rostem Akman (170) vs. Sergey Khandozhko (170)
- Tonya Evinger (135) vs. Lina Lansberg (135)
- Stevie Ray (155) vs. Leonardo Santos (155)
- Frank Camacho (155) vs. Nick Hein (155)
- Bea Malecki (136) vs. Eduarda Santana (135)
- Devin Clark (205) vs. Darko Stosic (205)
- Joel Alvarez (155) vs. Danilo Belluardo (155)
Luigi Vendramini was scheduled to face Nick Hein at the event. However, Vendramini pulled out of the bout in late April citing a knee injury and subsequent surgery. Hein is expected to remain on the card against Frank Camacho. A welterweight bout between Bartosz Fabinski and Sergey Khandozhko was scheduled at the event. However it was reported on May 24, 2019 that Fabinski pulled out of the bout due to injury and he was replaced by newcomer Rostem Akman. A light heavyweight bout between former title challenger Volkan Oezdemir and Ilir Latifi was expected to take place as the co-main, but Latifi pulled out two days before the event due to a back injury and the bout was canceled.