The Ultimate Fighting Championship heads to Nashville, Tennessee on Saturday, March 23 for UFC on ESPN+6. The event — which takes place at Bridgestone Arena in The Music City — is headlined by a welterweight scrap between former title challenger Stephen Thompson and former lightweight titleholder Anthony Pettis.
In the co-main event, heavyweight contenders Curtis Blaydes and Justin Willis go head-to-head.
Ahead of Saturday’s event, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the official weigh-ins. When it was all said and done, only one fighter was unable to hit their mark — “Violent Bob Ross” Luis Pena.
The good news for fans, however, is that main event between Thompson and Pettis is now official.
The full weigh-in results for UFC on ESPN+6 can be seen below.
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Stephen Thompson (170.5) vs. Anthony Pettis (171)
- Curtis Blaydes (262) vs. Justin Willis (266)
- John Makdessi (154) vs. Jesus Pinedo (155.5)
- Deiveson Figueiredo (126) vs. Jussier Formiga (126)
- Luis Pena (148.5)* vs. Steven Peterson (146)
- J.J. Aldrich (125) vs. Maycee Barber (126)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 5 p.m. ET)
- Bryce Mitchell (145.5) vs. Bobby Moffett (145.5)
- Frankie Saenz (135.5) vs. Marlon Vera (135.5)
- Alexis Davis (125) vs. Jennifer Maia (126)
- Angela Hill (116) vs. Randa Markos (116)
- Chris Gutierrez (135.5) vs. Ryan MacDonald (135.5)
- Jordan Espinosa (126) vs. Eric Shelton (126)
*Missed featherweight limit by 2.5 pounds.