The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to Denver on Saturday, November 10 for UFC Fight Night 139 at the Pepsi Center. It marks the UFC’s 25th Anniversary event and takes place in the same city as where the UFC held its inaugural show back on November 12, 1993.
In the main event, a thrilling featherweight clash between fan favorites “The Korean Zombie” Chan Sung Jung and Yair Rodriguez takes place.
If that wasn’t enough to get fans excited for the full night of free fights on FOX Sports 1, the co-main event is a welterweight scrap between the always exciting Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone and Mike Perry.
The main card also features former title challengers Raquel Pennington and Germain de Randamie, Beneil Dariush taking on Thiago Moises at lightweight, up-and-comer Maycee Barber, and “Violent Bob Ross” Luis Pena against fellow TUF: Undefeated cast member Mike Trizano.
The full weigh-in results for UFC Fight Night 139 can be seen below.
UFC Fight Night 139 Weigh-In Results
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Chan Sung Jung (146) vs. Yair Rodriguez (145.5)
- Donald Cerrone (170) vs. Mike Perry (170.5)
- Germaine de Randamie (136) vs. Raquel Pennington (138)*
- Beneil Dariush (155.5) vs. Thiago Moises (156)
- Maycee Barber (116.5)** vs. Hannah Cifers (115.5)
- Luis Pena (155) vs. Mike Trizano (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Amanda Cooper (116) vs. Ashley Yoder (115.5)
- Bobby Moffett (146) vs. Chas Skelly (146)
- John Gunther (155.5) vs. Davi Ramos (156)
- Julian Erosa (155) vs. Devonte Smith (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7:00 p.m. ET)
- Joseph Morales (125.5) vs. Eric Shelton (126)
- Mark De La Rosa (136) vs. Joby Sanchez (135.5)
* Pennington missed weight and will not attempt to cut further. De Randamie will receive a portion of Pennington’s purse.
** Barber missed weight on her first attempt, but has one additional hour to reach the strawweight limit.