Started drinking right after work on Friday? Sunday Funday’d a little too hard? Girlfriend duty? Or maybe you just plain old turned off your brain. Well, whatever your reason is for not knowing what the hell happened, we’ve got you covered.
This is COED’s What The Hell Happened This Weekend?
– Silicon Valley returned for its fifth season & Barry premiered for its first last night on HBO.
– The Terror premieres tonight on AMC & I’m definitely interested:
– Stephen Spielberg’s newest movie Ready Player One comes out this weekend & I personally cannot wait. No one makes movie magic like Spielberg and this seems like the latest in his long line of classics. Watch this trailer, and if you don’t have chills at the end, you need to check your pulse:
– Personal side-note: I finally watched Heat this weekend & it was one of those movies that live up to the hype. If you’ve never seen it, it’s two & a half hours of De Niro & Pacino playing cops & robbers.
– The Final Four is set: Michigan, Kansas, Villanova, and, of course … Loyola Chicago. Other than Loyola’s head-spinning efficiency, the most notable result of the weekend was Duke’s heartbreaking loss, especially considering it was Grayson Allen’s last college game and he … blew it.
– Steph Curry is out till AT LEAST the second round of the playoffs with an injured knee.
– Opening Day is on Thursday, with all 30 teams playing on the same Opening Day for the first time in 50 years:
News & Politics
– Stormy Daniels highly-anticipated 60 Minutes interview aired last night.
– March For Our Lives was this weekend & was a resounding success.
– A University of Texas fraternity is being accused of sexual assault:
– When the new jerseys are fire but you remember you missed the World Cup & let down an entire nation:
– Will Smith, via Instagram, continues to remind the entire human population what made him one of the world’s biggest movie stars. This weekend he popped up at Ultra Music Festival in Miami.
– This quote from Paul McCartney went viral over the weekend & rightfully so:
– Shake Shack & Chick-fil-A make people do crazy shit:
Hottest of the Weekend
– Olivia Culpo is allegedly single. Sheesh.
– Objectively good news: Kylie Jenner is back to her Instagram thirst trap ways:
Happy Monday, everyone, and good luck out there. We’ll see you on the other side of the weekend, but until then, here’s our song of the week.