UFC 239 goes down in Sin City on Saturday, July 6, with a championship doubleheader set to take place during International Fight Week at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The light heavyweight championship and women’s bantamweight title will both be on the night live on pay-per-view.
In the main event, 205-champion Jon Jones defends his title against heavy-handed challenger Thiago “Marreta” Santos.
The co-main event features two-division women’s champion Amanda Nunes, who will defend her 135-pound title against former women’s bantamweight champion Holly Holm.
Ahead of Saturday night’s pay-per-view, the UFC released the UFC 239: Countdown episode which gives an all-access look at the fighters as they go through their fight camps and prepare for the biggest bouts of their lives. From last-minute training to a look at their everyday life, UFC 239: Countdown gives fans a look behind-the-scenes at what it takes to make a world class fighter.
You can check out the full episode of UFC 239: Countdown below along with the full fight card for Saturday’s pay-per-view.
UFC 239 Countdown – Full Episode
UFC 239 – Jones vs. Santos
UFC 239: Nunes vs. Holm
UFC 239: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: UFC 239: Jones vs. Santos
Date: Saturday, July 6, 2019
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: T-Mobile Arena
Main Card Card Time: 10:00 p.m. ET
Broadcast: Pay-per-view, ESPN, ESPN+
UFC 239 Fight Card
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Jon Jones vs. Thiago Santos – for the light heavyweight title
- Amanda Nunes vs. Holly Holm – for the women’s bantamweight title
- Ben Askren vs. Jorge Masvidal
- Jan Blachowicz vs. Luke Rockhold
- Michael Chiesa vs. Diego Sanchez
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Arnold Allen vs. Gilbert Melendez
- Marlon Vera vs. TBA
- Claudia Gadelha vs. Randa Markos
- Alejandro Perez vs. Song Yadong
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN +, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Jack Marshman vs. Edmen Shahbazyan
- Ismail Naurdiev vs. Chance Rencountre
- Julia Avila vs. Pannie Kianzad