Bellator 222 takes place on Friday, June 14 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The event features a number of high-profile bouts including two championship bouts and a co-main event featuring two former UFC stars.
The main event features the Bellator Welterweight Grand Prix semifinal between current champion Rory MacDonald and undefeated Neiman Gracie which will also be an official title defense. In the co-main event, former light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida takes on multiple-time title challenger Chael Sonnen.
To open the main card, Darrion Caldwell defends the bantamweight championship against Kyoji Horiguchi.
Other prominent fighters on the main card include jiu-jitsu ace Dillon Danis, former champion Eduardo Dantos, wrestling phenom Aaron Pico, and former boxing champion Heather Hardy.
Bellator 222 will officially kickoff at 6:30 p.m. ET on the Bellator app with the preliminary card, before the action shifts to DAZN at 10:00 p.m. ET for the six-fight main card. Ahead of the bouts, all fighters had to step onto the scales at the host hotel for the official fighter weigh-ins.
Did your favorite fighter hit his mark?
A full look at the Bellator 222 weigh-in results can be seen below.
Bellator 222 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (DAZN, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Champ Rory MacDonald (169.4) vs. Neiman Gracie (169.8) – for welterweight title; grand prix semifinal
- Lyoto Machida (204.4) vs. Chael Sonnen (205.6)
- Dillon Danis (175) vs. Max Humphrey (174)
- Ricky Bandejas (136) vs. Patrick Mix (135.6)
- Juan Archuleta (145.8) vs. Eduardo Dantas (145.6)
- Champ Darrion Caldwell (134.6) vs. Kyoji Horiguchi (134.4) – for bantamweight title
PRELIMINARY CARD (Bellator.com, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Adam Borics (145.4) vs. Aaron Pico (145.4)
- Heather Hardy (127.8) vs. Taylor Turner (127.8)
- Larkyn Dasch (125.8) vs. Valerie Loureda (125)
- Robson Gracie Jr. (168.6) vs. Oscar Vera (168.8)
- Mike Kimbel (136.6)* vs. Sebastian Ruiz (135.6)
- Haim Gozali (178) vs. Gustavo Wurlitzer (176)
- Rena Kubota (111.2) vs. Lindsey VanZandt (111.4)
- Phil Hawes (186) vs. Michael Wilcox (185.4)
- Marcus Surin (185.6) vs. Nekruz Mirkhojaev (154)
- Brandon Medina (124.8) vs. Brandon Polcare (126)
- Whitney Francois (163.8) vs. Kastriot Xhema (164.6)
- John Beneduce (146) vs. Kenny Rivera ()
*Kimbel missed 136-pound bantamweight limit by .6 pounds.