The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns overseas on Saturday, June 1 with UFC on ESPN+ 11 in Stockholm, Sweden. The main event features a key light heavyweight bout between former title contenders Alexander Gustafsson and Anthony Smith.
The event takes place at Ericcson Globe.
In the co-main event, Jimi Manuwa and Aleksandar Rakic go head-to-head.
Ahead of the event — which features a preliminary card live and free on ESPN2 — all fighters had to step onto the scale for the official weigh-ins. All fighters successfully hit their marks, making the main event between Gustafsson and Smith official.
You can check out the full weigh-in results for Saturday’s event below.
UFC on ESPN+ 11 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Alexander Gustafsson (205) vs. Anthony Smith (206)
- Jimi Manuwa (205) vs. Aleksandar Rakic (205)
- Makwan Amirkhani (145) vs. Chris Fishgold (145)
- Christos Giagos (155) vs. Damir Hadzovic (155)
- Sung Bin Jo (145) vs. Daniel Teymur (145)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN2, 10:00 a.m. ET)
- Rostem Akman (170) vs. Sergey Khandozhko (170)
- Tonya Evinger (135) vs. Lina Lansberg (135)
- Stevie Ray (155) vs. Leonardo Santos (155)
- Frank Camacho (155) vs. Nick Hein (155)
- Bea Malecki (136) vs. Eduarda Santana (135)
- Devin Clark (205) vs. Darko Stosic (205)
- Joel Alvarez (155) vs. Danilo Belluardo (155)
Luigi Vendramini was scheduled to face Nick Hein at the event. However, Vendramini pulled out of the bout in late April citing a knee injury and subsequent surgery. Hein is expected to remain on the card against Frank Camacho. A welterweight bout between Bartosz Fabinski and Sergey Khandozhko was scheduled at the event. However it was reported on May 24, 2019 that Fabinski pulled out of the bout due to injury and he was replaced by newcomer Rostem Akman. A light heavyweight bout between former title challenger Volkan Oezdemir and Ilir Latifi was expected to take place as the co-main, but Latifi pulled out two days before the event due to a back injury and the bout was canceled.