PFL’s 2019 regular season continued on Thursday, 24 at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, New York. On the preliminary card, Movlid Khaybulaev and Damon Jackson went head to head in a bout that resulted with a new record.
Just 10-seconds into the fight, Khaybulaev unleashed a brutal flying knee that nearly decapitated Jackson and left him folded on the mat.
It marked the fastest knockout in PFL history.
As a result of his quick first-round finish, Khaybulaev picked up six points in the standings on his journey to the playoffs. The flying knee will go down as one of the “Knockout of the Year” candidates from the tournament.
In the main event of PFL Week 2, Lance Palmer faces off against Alex Gilpin in a featherweight contest.
The full PFL 2 results can be seen below following the stunning knockout video.
PFL Week 2 Full Results
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 9:00 p.m. ET)
- Lance Palmer def. Alex Gilpin via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Chris Wade def. Nate Andrews via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Andre Harrison def. Peter Petties via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27. 30-27)
- Akhmed Aliev def. Carlos Silva via knockout (punches) – Round 1, 2:21
- Islam Mamedov def. Ylies Djiroun via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN2, 7:00 p.m. ET)
- Rashid Magomedov def. Loik Radzhabov via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Natan Schulte def. Bao Yincang via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 3:03
- Luis Rafael Laurentino def. Jeremy Kennedy via TKO (head kick and punches) – Round 1, 0:23
- Movlid Khaybulaev def. Damon Jackson via KO (flying knee) – Round 1, 0:10
- Gadzhi Rabadanov def. Steven Siler via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)
***During the PFL regular season, a fighter who wins via first-round finish earns six points; second-round finish receives five; third-round finish earns four; decision victory earns three; a draw earns both fighters one point; and a losing fighter goes home empty-handed. Any fighter who missed weight at the official weigh-ins is ineligible for points regardless of the outcome of their bout.