UFC 236 took place on Saturday, April 13 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia with two titles on the line. In the main event, Dustin Poirier became the interim lightweight champion by knocking off current featherweight titleholder Max Holloway in a five-round war.
In the co-main event, Israel Adesanya came through with an epic fifth-round performance to take down Kelvin Gastelum for the interim middleweight championship.
Following the event, the overseeing commission handed down the medical suspensions for the event.
Holloway and Gastelum, who were both on the receiving end of a loss, have been given indefinite suspensions for injuries suffered during their bouts.
The full list of medical suspensions issued by the Georgia Entertainment and Athletic Division for UFC 236 can be seen below.
UFC 236 Medical Suspensions
- Max Holloway: Indefinite suspension pending CT scan results; 45-day mandatory suspension
- Dustin Poirier: 45-day suspension
- Israel Adesanya: 45-day suspension
- Kelvin Gastelum: Indefinite suspension pending CT scan results; 60-day mandatory suspension
- Khalil Rountree: 7-day suspension
- Eryk Anders: 45-day suspension
- Dwight Grant: 180-day suspension or clearance on right distal bicep; 30-day mandatory suspension
- Alan Jouban: 7-day suspension
- Nikita Krylov: 7-day suspension
- Ovince Saint Preux: 7-day suspension
- Matt Frevola: 30-day suspension
- Jalin Turner: 180-day suspension or clearance on right knee; 30-day mandatory suspension
- Alexandre Pantoja: 7-day suspension
- Wilson Reis: 180-day suspension or clearance on left foot; 45-day mandatory suspension
- Max Griffin: 30-day suspension
- Zelim Imadaev: 30-day suspension
- Khalid Taha: 7-day suspension
- Boston Salmon: 45-day suspension
- Belal Muhammad: 30-day suspension
- Curtis Millender: 30-day suspension
- Montel Jackson: 7-day suspension
- Andre Soukhamthath: 30-day suspension
- Poliana Botelho: 7-day suspension
- Lauren Mueller: 7-day suspension
- Brandon Davis: 30-day suspension
- Randy Costa: 30-day suspension