On Friday, March 1, the Ultimate Fighting Championship will start drumming up the hype for UFC 236. The pay-per-view event — which takes place on Saturday, April 13 — will feature two interim title bouts.
In the main event, featherweight titleholder Max Holloway will take on Dustin Poirier for the interim lightweight strap.
The co-main event, meanwhile, features an interim middleweight title bout between top contenders Kelvin Gastelum and Israel Adesanya while current champion Robert Whittaker recovers from surgery on a sports hernia.
The event will also feature the likes of Paige VanZant, Eryk Anders, Khalil Rountree, Ovince Saint Preux, and Nikita Krylov.
Ahead of the fight, the UFC is holding a pre-fight press conference in Las Vegas ahead of the ceremonial UFC 235 weigh-ins.
You can watch the UFC 236 press conference live below beginning at 6:00 p.m. ET.
UFC 236: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: UFC 236
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2019
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Venue: State Farm Arena
Main Card Card Time: 10:00 p.m. ET
Broadcast: Pay-per-view, UFC Fight Pass, UFC on ESPN+
UFC 236 Pre-Fight Press Conference
Ahead of UFC 236, UFC will host a press conference with Dana White, Max Holloway, Dustin Poirier, Kelvin Gastelum and Israel Adesanya on Friday, March 1 at 6pm/3pm ETPT.
UFC 236 Rumored Fight Card
- 155 lbs.: Max Holloway vs. Dustin Poirier for interim lightweight championship
- 185 lbs.: Kelvin Gastelum vs. Israel Adesanya for interim middleweight championship
- 205 lbs.: Eryk Anders vs. Khalil Rountree
- 125 lbs.: Alexandre Pantoja vs. Wilson Reis
- 135 lbs.: Montel Jackson vs. Andre Soukhamthath
- 205 lbs.: Nikita Krylov vs. Ovince Saint Preux
- 135 lbs.: Boston Salmon vs. Khalid Taha
- 125 lbs.: Poliana Botelho vs. Paige VanZant