The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to pay-per-view on Saturday, March 2 with UFC 235 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The event features two title fights and is headlined by the return of UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, who will be making his first title defense since regaining the title when he takes on top contender Anthony Smith.
In the co-main event, welterweight champion Tyron Woodley makes his long-anticipated return against Kamaru Usman.
Other bouts include Ben Askren vs. Robbie Lawler, Tecia Torres vs. Weili Zhang, Cody Garbrandt vs. Pedro Munhoz, and Zabit Magomedhsaripov vs. Jeremy Stephens.
Ahead of Saturday’s pay-per-view, all fighters had to step onto the scale to reach their contracted weights. If you were unable to catch the official fighter weigh-ins, we have you covered.
The official weigh-ins begin at 12:00 p.m. ET, while the ceremonial weigh-ins that are free and open to the public will begin at 7:00 p.m. ET.
The full UFC 235 weigh-in results can be seen below.
UFC 235: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith
Date: Saturday, March 2, 2019
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: T-Mobile Arena
Pay-Per-View Card Time: 10:00 p.m. ET
Broadcast: UFC Fight Pass, FOX Sports 1, Pay-per-view
UFC 235 Weigh-in Results & Video
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Jon Jones (205) vs. Anthony Smith (204.5) – for light heavyweight title
- Champ Tyron Woodley (170) vs. Kamaru Usman (169) – for welterweight title
- Ben Askren (170.5) vs. Robbie Lawler (170)
- Tecia Torres (115) vs. Weili Zhang (116)
- Cody Garbrandt (136) vs. Pedro Munhoz (136)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, 8 p.m. ET)
- Zabit Magomedsharipov (146) vs. Jeremy Stephens (146)
- Misha Cirkunov (206) vs. Johnny Walker (205.5)
- Alejandro Perez (136) vs. Cody Stamann (135.5)
- Mickey Gall (170.5) vs. Diego Sanchez (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Charles Byrd (185) vs. Edmen Shahbazyan (184.5)
- Macy Chiasson (136) vs. Gina Mazany (135.5)
- Hannah Cifers (114) vs. Polyana Viana (115.5)