Henry Cejudo entered UFC on ESPN+1 with plenty of confidence. The UFC flyweight champion was set to defend his title against bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw in the main event at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center on Saturday, January 19, and he delivered a strong message in a big way.
Cejudo came out pressing the pace and immediately went to work against Dillashaw.
In just 32 seconds, Cejudo showed off his striking accuracy and forced Dillashaw to crumble to the mat before the referee to step in and award a TKO victory for the 125-pound king.
It was the fifth fastest finish in UFC title fight history.
Here is the epic finish.
The full results from UFC on ESPN+1 can be seen below.
UFC on ESPN+1 Full Results
- Henry Cejudo def. T.J. Dillashaw via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 0:32 – to defend flyweight title
- Allen Crowder def. Greg Hardy via disqualification (illegal knee) – Round 2, 2:28
- Gregor Gillespie def. Yancy Medeiros via TKO (punches) – Round 2, 4:59
- Joseph Benavidez def. Dustin Ortiz via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Paige VanZant def. Rachael Ostovich via submission (armbar) – Round 2, 1:52
- Glover Teixeira def. Karl Roberson via submission (arm-triangle choke) – Round 1, 3:21
- Donald Cerrone def. Alexander Hernandez via TKO (strikes) – Round 2, 3:43
- Joanne Calderwood def. Ariane Lipski via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-27)
- Alonzo Menifield def. Vinicius Moreira via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 3:56
- Cory Sandhagen def. Mario Bautista via submission (armbar) – Round 1, 3:31
- Dennis Bermudez def. Te Edwards via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26)
- Geoff Neal def. Belal Muhammad via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Chance Rencountre def. Kyle Stewart via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 2:25