The Ultimate Fighting Championship bids farewell to FOX on Saturday, December 15 with its final event, UFC on FOX 31: Lee vs. Iaquinta 2, before beginning its new television deal with ESPN beginning in 2019. The event is headlined by a fight between two of the top contenders in the 155-pound division.
In the main event of the UFC’s final FOX offering, top lightweights Kevin Lee and Al Iaquinta go head-to-head in a rematch of their UFC 169 bout back in 2014. In that bout, Iaquinta scored a decision victory to give Lee the first loss of his professional career.
In the co-main event is another lightweight scrap between Edson Barboza and Dan Hooker, while Rob Font vs. Sergio Pettis and Jim Miller vs. Charles Oliveira rounds out the main card.
Before the bouts became official, however, all fighters had to step onto the scale for the official fighter weigh-ins. While a majority of fighters successfully hit their contracted weights, one bout was scrapped from the lineup — Jessica-Rose Clark vs. Andrea Lee — when officials determined Clark was unfit to compete.
The full weigh-in results can be seen below.
UFC on FOX 31 Weigh-In Results
MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)
- Kevin Lee (156) vs. Al Iaquinta (156)
- Edson Barboza (156) vs. Dan Hooker (156)
- Rob Font (136) vs. Sergio Pettis (135)
- Jim Miller (155) vs. Charles Oliveira (152)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 5 p.m. ET)
- Dwight Grant (169) vs. Zak Ottow (171)
- Jessica-Rose Clark () vs. Andrea Lee ()*
- Bobby Green (155) vs. Drakkar Klose (156)
- Jared Gordon (156) vs. Joaquim Silva (155)
- Jack Hermansson (185) vs. Gerald Meerschaert (186)
- Jordan Griffin (146) vs. Dan Ige (146)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 3:30 p.m. ET)
- Adam Milstead (204) vs. Mike Rodriguez (203.5)
- Zak Cummings (185) vs. Trevor Smith (186)
- Juan Adams (266) vs. Chris De La Rocha (253)
*The Clark-Lee fight was canceled when Clark was ruled unfit to compete by UFC doctors.