Bellator MMA returns to television this weekend with Bellator 199: Bader v. King Mo. as the promotion’s Bellator Heavyweight World Grand Prix wraps up its first round and inches closer to crowning a heavyweight champion. In the main event, light heavyweight titleholder Ryan Bader squares off against Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal. The winner of the fight will advance to the tournament semifinals where they will face off against Matt Mitrione.
In the co-main event, UFC veterans Jon Fitch and Paul Daley go head-to-head, while the main card kicks off with a matchup in the featherweight division between Lee Morrison and top prospect Aaron Pico.
All of the information you need to catch Bellator 199 from the opening bout can be seen below.
Bellator 199: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: Bellator 199: Bader vs. King Mo
Date: Saturday, May 12, 2018
Location: San Jose, California
Venue: SAP Arena
Main Card Time: 9:00 P.M. EST
Broadcast: Bellator.com, Paramount Network
How To Watch Bellator 199 Online
Bellator 199 will begin this Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 9:00 P.M. and can be watched online via Paramount Network, Bellator.com, and Sling TV. Here are your options in detail:
Formerly known as Spike TV, Paramount Network is the exclusive broadcasting partner of Bellator MMA. For those without a television subscription, the Bellator 199 preliminary card will air live on Bellator.com and Paramount.com, while also being available online via the network’s online website.
Bellator 199 begins at 9:00 P.M, you may stream the fights for free via Sling TV. Sling TV is a service that allows subscribers to watch live and on-demand TV channels on TVs, computer or mobile device. It’s just like a cable or satellite TV service, except it’s delivered over the internet. You can sign up for a free 7-day trial. If you cancel your subscription within seven days, you will not be charged. Once signed up, simply download the Sling TV app for your computer, phone or mobile device to start streaming.
MMAStreams via Reddit
Your other option is to visit MMAStreams on Reddit to see if you can find a stream for this event.
Bellator 199 Fight Card
MAIN CARD (Paramount, 9:00 p.m. ET)
- Ryan Bader (225.1) vs. Muhammed Lawal (217.4) – heavyweight tournament opening round
- Paul Daley (170.3) vs. Jon Fitch (171)
- Lee Morrison (144) vs. Aaron Pico (145.7)
- Javy Ayala (265.5) vs. Cheick Kongo (241.7)
- Carrington Banks (155.6) vs. Adam Piccolotti (155.3)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Paramount.com, 7:00 p.m. ET)
- Hyder Amil (137.9) vs. Elias Anderson (139.8)
- Mark Aragoni (144.9) vs. Ignacio Ortiz (145)
- Mark Climaco (125) vs. Daniel Oseguera (124.7)
- Hugo Lujan (154.7) vs. J.J. Okanovich (154.8)
- Tom Oswald (169.7) vs. Dominic Sumner (170.9)
- Nohelin Hernandez (135.9) vs. Josh San Diego (135.5)
- Adam Antolin (124.8) vs. Josh Paiva (125.7)
- Cass Bell (135.8) vs. Khai Wu (136)
- Brandon Hester (185.4) vs. Jordan Williams (184.1)
- Janay Harding (145.8) vs. Amber Leibrock (145)
- Danasabe Mohammed (164) vs. James Terry (164.7)
- Gaston Bolanos (145.6) vs. Malcolm Hill (144.4)
- David Rivera-Cruz (135.1) vs. Justin Tenedora (135.8)
- Ahmed White (188.4) vs. Deron Winn (192.1)