Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today — Friday, May 4, 2018.
– Mañana es Cinco De Mayo. Here’s where you can find all the best deals:
– Netflix has a decent looking Sci-Fi movie starring Clive Owen coming out tonight:
– The Raptors STINK. Absolutely f*cking stink. Pencil the Cavs in the Eastern Conference Finals (again):
– Speaking of stink, I’ve never seen a player as hyped as Ben Simmons play so poorly. He had ONE point last night — 1!!!. The Celtics take a 2-0 lead to Philly:
– Tonight’s NBA schedule:
– Tonight’s NHL schedule:
– The Kentucky Derby is this weekend: meet the 20 horses in this year’s race.
– This weekend’s Premier League schedule:
News & Politics
– Rudy Giuliani: LMAOOOOOO.
– UNC Charlotte fraternity suspended after the death of student:
– Please watch this old, racist asshole get his ass beat in the Santa Monica College parking lot by a young black woman who is NOT having his shit:
– Sad Drake is the best Drake:
– This is why the internet was invented:
Hottest of the Day
– The superior Jenner:
– The inferior Jenner:
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“In life it is possible merely to throw a heap of stones together, but this pile is not beautiful. We pyramid to the heights only when we lay stone on stone according to a beautiful plan. If we have no faith in the principles with which we build life, we are defeated.” — W. N. Thomas