Started drinking right after work on Friday? Sunday Funday’d a little too hard? Girlfriend duty? Or maybe you just plain old turned off your brain. Well, whatever your reason is for not knowing what the hell happened, we’ve got you covered.
This is COED’s What The Hell Happened This Weekend?
– Avengers: Infinity War came out over the weekend and it was well worth the 10-year wait. While it’s easily my favorite Marvel film of all time, I have some issues with it’s ending (and it appears I’m not the only one).
– Westworld is back to confuse the shit out of everyone but luckily we have a primo recap for you:
– LeBron literally willed the Cavs to a Game 7 win over the Pacers:
– Only one NBA game tonight, but it should be a good one:
– Two NHL games tonight:
– Premier League action today as Tottenham takes on Watford:
News & Politics
– What’s happening over in Korea is truly mindblowing and excellent. Gotta give credit where it’s due, this turn of events is wildly impressive.
– Iowa State University fraternity sanctioned for alcohol abuse:
Hottest of the Weekend
Happy Monday, everyone, and good luck out there. We’ll see you on the other side of the weekend, but until then, here’s our song of the week: