Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today — Friday, April 27, 2018.
– Today’s the big day, with Avengers: Infinity War finally hitting theatres. I predict it will make approximately $1 zillion dollars:
– Colbert’s take on that patently hilarious Donald Trump/Fox & Friends phone call:
– The NFL Draft was last night, with Baker Mayfield going #1 overall and four quarterbacks being drafted in the top 10:
– The Bucks beat the Celtics to force a Game 7:
– The NBA schedule for today and tomorrow:
– NHL scores and schedule:
News & Politics
– North and South Korea leaders held a historic leadership summit, vowing to formally end the Korean War.
– Pi Kappa Phi at Penn State returned to campus after a 3-year suspension
– You need to start following ClickHole, The Onion’s viral social media account:
Hottest of the Day
– Demi Lovato just f*cking slays:
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“The future is an opaque mirror. Anyone who tries to look into it sees nothing but the dim outlines of an old and worried face.” — Jim Bishop