COED’s Quick Fix: Everything You Need To Know Today —Tuesday, April 24, 2018.
– We’ve got our first good look at Tom Hardy as Venom & so far, so good:
– Still confused by Sunday’s episode of WestWorld. Uproxx further breaks it down.
– Avengers: Infinity War comes out in two days, here’s how to stay spoiler free:
– The NBA scores from last night & tonight’s schedule:
– The NHL scores from last night and tonight’s schedule:
– The Champions League semi-finals kick off today with a matchup between my beloved Liverpool and Roma:
News & Politics
– 25-year-old Alek Minassian was identified as the man responsible for killing nine and injuring 16 after he plowed his van into pedestrians in Toronto.
– University of Delaware fraternity accused of breaking gay student’s leg:
– Syracuse University permanently expelled Theta Tau due to their racist video:
– I’m officially #done with the Yodeling Walmart Kid:
Gear Guys Need
Hottest of the Day
– Where has Emma Watson been?
Song of the Day
– I’ve never even SEEN Rent yet somehow the damn minutes song is stuck in my head:
Quote of the Day
“No man remains quite what he was when he recognizes himself.” — Thomas Mann