Y’all know what time it is. It’s not even 10 a.m. and I’m already thinking about the alcohol I’m drinking tonight.
Anyway, on to COED’s Quick Fix: Everything You Need To Know Today — Friday, April 6, 2018.
– The Jersey Shore reunion show premiered last night & I was instantly sent in a time portal back to 2010. Who needs time machines when you have MTV reality TV show reboots?
– A Quiet Place — that new horror movie directed by Jim Halpert — comes out tonight & it’s supposedly excellent.
– Some idiot racist tweeted the n-word at Arian Foster & he immediately got put in a body bag:
– The Cavs staged an epic comeback against the Washington Wizards last night:
News & Politics
– A homeless man attacked Jamie King & her son while they were sitting in a parker Mercedes.
– The NYPD shot and killed Saheed Vassell after he was reportedly pointing a gun at people. The object turned out to be a pipe:
– A University of Minnesota fraternity member died due to alcohol poisoning:
– I’m a little late to this Yodel Kid phenomenon but man is he hilarious:
Hottest of the Day
– Thiccccccccc Rihanna:
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“It was previously a question of finding out whether or not life had to have a meaning to be lived. It now becomes clear, on the contrary, that it will be lived all the better if it has no meaning.” – Albert Camus