It’s Friday, the Final Four is tomorrow, April is essentially here — we’ve made it people! Winter is deader than dead! Time to get back to the gym, start getting some sunlight, and living your best life.
Anyway, on to COED’s Quick Fix: Everything You Need To Know Today — Friday, March 30, 2018.
– The newest Westworld trailer dropped yesterday & their marketing continues to be fire. From the looks of the trailers, WW is setting up a Good Robot (Maeve) vs Bad Robot (Dolores) vs Humans.
– This is the last time I’ll say it … fellow nerds, go see Ready Player One:
– The Thunder are broke, y’all. Losing to the Spurs by 4, the Thunder only managed 18 points in the 4th quarter.
– Tonight’s NBA slate:
– Baseball, officially back:
– The Premier League returns to action this weekend:
– And of course, the Final Four is on Saturday night:
News & Politics
– A former Disney Channel actress has joined the White House press team:
– Almost every member of an Indiana University fraternity is sick with the same illness:
– A Penn State student was found dead in an off-campus apartment:
– Sister Jean memes as we head into the weekend:
– Fam, maybeeeee you should roll up the windows while driving through the wild:
Hottest of the Day
– Stella Maxwell looking angelic as shit:
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
One of my best friends is moving away to North Carolin this weekend, so, with that in mind … I’ll miss ya Brother Miggs
“It may be that the satisfaction I need depends on my going away, so that when I’ve gone and come back, I’ll find it at home.” – Rumi