The NCAA basketball tournament selection process is underway with the upcoming Selection Sunday when the men’s brackets and seeds are released to the public. We have everything that you need to enjoy the show from the comfort of your own home, meaning you can live stream the event online or on your mobile devices.
The ten-member basketball selection committee is made up of athletic directors and conference commissioners and, so far, with have the following schedule:
- Selection Sunday: Sunday, March 11
- First Four: Tuesday, March 13 and Wednesday, March 14
- First Round: Thursday, March 15 and Friday, March 16
- Second Round: Saturday, March 17 and Sunday, March 18
- Sweet 16: Thursday, March 22 and Friday, March 23
- Elite Eight: Saturday, March 24 and Sunday, March 25
- Final Four: Saturday, March 31
- National Championship: Monday, April 2
In the past, Selection Sunday was usually covered by CBS, but not this year! This year, the show will air on TBS on March 11, the network that will also be the home of the Final Four on March 31. Other networks that are airing NCAA Tournament games include CBS, TBS, TNT, or TruTV.
Also, remember that the equivalent for women’s teams, Selection Monday, is literally the day after!
Selection Sunday 2018 Viewing Details
Date: March 11, 2018
Time: 6:00 P.M. ET
How To Watch Stream Selection Sunday 2018 Online
You can watch the NCAA Tournament Selection Show live stream on the official NCAA website.
Remember, this year, TBS, not CBS, will televise the event, meaning that you can also watch the event on the TBS website. But you’ll need to log-in with your cable or satellite info to access this content.
Watch Selection Sunday 2018 On Your Tablet Or Mobile Device
Prefer using your mobile or tablet device? You can also watch the event on the TBS app.