Articles on this Page
- 08/10/12--06:21: _Will Ferrell Really...
- 08/10/12--06:59: _Hope Solo Watering ...
- 08/10/12--07:00: _THE CAMPAIGN and BO...
- 08/10/12--07:06: _Yes, This WTF Olymp...
- 08/10/12--07:30: _Miss COED: Alexandr...
- 08/10/12--08:07: _Have a Sleazy Relig...
- 08/10/12--08:46: _Will Ferrell and Co...
- 08/10/12--09:00: _Holy Crap: We Have ...
- 08/10/12--11:00: _The 21 Biggest Fail...
- 08/10/12--11:19: _Today’s Comedy News...
- 08/10/12--12:00: _VietJetAir Serves U...
- 08/10/12--12:45: _Yo Dawg, I Heard Yo...
- 08/10/12--13:30: _Devon Aoki Is 30 Ye...
- 08/10/12--15:00: _20 Comedians and Co...
- 08/10/12--16:42: _Camouflage Cakes! A...
- 08/11/12--06:30: _Why All The Irish W...
- 08/11/12--08:30: _Kim Jong “Ill” and ...
- 08/11/12--08:45: _Devanny Pinn [See H...
- 08/11/12--17:05: _NBC Olympics BODIES...
- 08/12/12--08:30: _Skate Back In Time ...
- 08/10/12--06:21: Will Ferrell Really Shows The Chicks How Big Of A D*ck He Is [VIDEO]
- 08/10/12--07:30: Miss COED: Alexandra Deneille [16 PHOTOS]
- 08/10/12--08:07: Have a Sleazy Religious Date [Cheap Date Tony]
- 08/10/12--08:46: Will Ferrell and Comedians on Late Shows [COMEDY TONIGHT]
- 08/10/12--09:00: Holy Crap: We Have a HP Pimp Your Dorm Tech Winner!
- 08/10/12--11:00: The 21 Biggest Fails of the 2012 London Olympics… Round 2! [VIDEOS]
- 08/10/12--12:45: Yo Dawg, I Heard You Like… Stuff [MEMES]
- 08/10/12--13:30: Devon Aoki Is 30 Years Old—You Get 100 Photos!
- 08/10/12--15:00: 20 Comedians and Comedy Actors Who Dropped Out Of School
- 08/10/12--16:42: Camouflage Cakes! And Other Stuff The Intern Forgot
- 08/11/12--06:30: Why All The Irish Went To Work Hungover On Friday [VIDEO]
- 08/11/12--08:30: Kim Jong “Ill” and Other Rulers That Can DJ ['SHOPPED]
- 08/11/12--08:45: Devanny Pinn [See Her Tonight on CASTLE]
- 08/12/12--08:30: Skate Back In Time With Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD [REVIEW, PHOTOS]
It’s apparent that Will Ferrell’s seen a few adult movie casting clips because he absolutely nails the “new talent on the couch” schtick. Except instead of trying out for a porn role, the SNL comedian acts like a real d*ck to box full of baby chickens. Sound retardedly awesome? That’s because it is. Only from the hilarious mi… Click to read more
American’s are rejoicing after Thursday’s gold medal soccer victory by the USA Women’s National Team, although probably not as much as Hope Solo’s neighbors are on lawn watering day. As the XXX Olympic Games begin to wind down, day 13 continued to bring plenty of rememberable TwitPic moments. From Usain Bolt doing pushups o… Click to read more
James - University of Texas
Hope Solo Watering Lawn Nude
It's a box-office brawl as the comedians of The Campaign go up against superspy Aaron Cross in The Bourne Legacy. Maybe they've both got the brawn to knock out The Dark Knight Rises from the #1 position. We've hit the internet comment boards to compile what today's consumers say about today's new releases. Check out the deep thoughts (and rants) of a few regular Joes, and maybe some Janes, too...
What the hell does the coach think he’s doing? I can only hope that this just shows the Chinese rhythmic gymnastics team (that’s what I’m guessing because of the red ball in the background) is guilty of stretching a little funny. Perhaps it’s some tandem version of yoga we’ve never seen before. Yeah, that’s gotta be i… Click to read more
James - University of Texas
Alexandra is a 21 year old model who made the move from New York City to Orlando. I’m not saying that we agree on her decision to leave the Big Apple but it seems like her tan is doing just fine down in Florida. Alexandra is currently working on getting her bachelor’s degree and also finds time volunteer at her local animal shelter. After she gets her d… Click to read more
Alexandra Denielle Lead
You and your lady don’t have to join a religion to enjoy the benefits of going to church. These houses of prayer are a great place to eat, drink and even bust out your dance moves. Also, the restrooms inside churches are usually very clean – making them perfect for sexy time during boring sermons.
For a church date, make sure your lady isn’t on… Click to read more
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s Mr. Will Ferell. He’s making the rounds on the late night talk show circuit. You can catch him tonight. Or not. But we recommend that you do. Why? Because hilarity will ensue. Do you like hilarity? We do.
Read on to find out who else is being served up in the late night “chuckle cup .” (NOTE: The term “ch… Click to read more
We have a winner of the HP Pimp Your Dorm Tech giveaway! In the end, there could be only one piece of crappy tech considered way crappier than all the rest! We now can firmly say that this piece of tech is officially certified as a piece of sh*t. Mike Chu, with his entry Dinosaur Contemporaries, fought of a fierce field of crappy tech competitors to become the reign… Click to read more
Last week, we brought you the biggest fails of the Olympics so far. Since then, we’ve had seven days, many new events, and even more accidents/fails to show you. It goes without saying that while most of these fails are pretty hilarious, the athletes we show here are hands-down all champions in their own right… Except the Azerbaijani boxers, the… Click to read more
Welcome to Today’s Comedy News, a new feature here on COEDmagazine that brings you the part of comedy that generally isn’t very funny (no, not ventriloquism): News from the world of comedy. The goal of this segment is to provide a quick overview of the most important daily news from the comedy world. We’ll skim through all the boring stuff so you don’t have to. A… Click to read more
We’re lucky to get served peanuts when we get stuck flying nowadays. But you can book us on a flight to Ho Chi Minh City, because VietJetAir sure knows how to treat their passengers! The airline celebrated their inaugural flight to a coastal resort last Friday by bringing in beauty pageant contestants to don bikinis and perform a hot dance for their luc… Click to read more
Yo Dawg, I heard you like the “Yo Dawg” meme. It’s one of my personal favorites, too. Whenever you get a chance to make fun of Xzibit and produce funny internet meta humor, you can count on at least one internet nerd (me) to laugh. While the joke originally stems from the popular MTV show Pimp My Ride, the joke has taken off into a “how muc… Click to read more
Yo Dawg, I Heard You Like Hulk Hogan
It’s a good night to go to Benihana! The entire restaurant chain should be celebrating the 30th birthday of Devon Aoki, who’s the second-greatest thing that we ever got from Benihana founder Hiroaki “Rocky” Aoki. Of course, some guys would say that Devon is even better than chefs who can juggle shrimp with their cooking utensils.… Click to read more
Who says having an incredible education is the only way to find fame and fortune on this planet? From Steve Jobs to Warren Buffett, some of the most influential names of our time have said ‘NO’ to school and ‘YES’ to living in fear of their parents for saying ‘NO’ to school. The field of comedy, specifically, is filled wi… Click to read more
George Carlin, Dropout
• Camouflage cake is better than regular cake
• Kelly Brooks made a lingerie video
• Disturbing fast food not as good as cake
• Hottest Rams Cheerleaders (and sexy superfans)
• The FBI doesn’t trust Juggalos
• Let’s all look at Katharine McPhee
On Thursday, we “reported” (I have to use that word in quotes, it feels wrong otherwise) that Katie Taylor had won the gold medal in women’s lightweight boxing. Not only was it the first time a medal had ever been awarded to a lightweight female boxer, it also marked the first gold medal for Ireland in the whole games. This is how the country r… Click to read more
Drop bass, not bombs. After Deadmau5′s attack on “push play” DJs in Rolling Stone, it looks like a bunch of the world’s leaders have taken to learning BPMs and beats. Sure, Kim Jong Il was the first to pick up on the growing trend but leaders of the Free World are slowly coming about. Most recently, Queen Margrethe was caught learning… Click to read more
14 pics! We're suspicious of people dragging zombies into plotlines around here, but tonight's episode of Castle is a pretty fun crime drama with a walking-dead twist. It also has instant authenticity with the presence of Devanny Pinn. Her role isn't big enough, but Pinn is a big deal to real horror fans. Get to know Devanny's delicious bod in the sexy (and occasionally wtf) pics here...
Has anybody noticed that some of these gals at the 2012 London Olympics are kind of sexy? Somebody at NBC thought so, and put together a nice video called “Bodies In Motion.” Turns out that guy (or gal) shouldn’t have done that. The network was soon assailed by critics who thought NBC was being all crass in sexualizing these athletes who are… Click to read more
As was the case with many of you guys, we spent hours upon hours of our childhoods playing all of the renditions of the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater series. Many years have passed, discs have since been scratched and/or lost so it may have slipped your mind just how amazing these games were. Thanks to the fine folks at Activision you can now play the best levels… Click to read more