Articles on this Page
- 11/10/12--06:00: _‘Kart’: The Mario C...
- 11/10/12--08:30: _Everyone Can Find A...
- 11/10/12--10:30: _Michelle Obama: Wom...
- 11/10/12--12:30: _Saturday Night Musi...
- 11/11/12--08:30: _WTFin’ Weekend: Jap...
- 11/11/12--10:30: _Christina Ricci [Se...
- 11/11/12--12:30: _Behind-The-Scenes O...
- 11/11/12--12:30: _From Russia With Lo...
- 11/12/12--06:00: _Start Your Day With...
- 11/12/12--07:00: _Is Barbara Palvin T...
- 11/12/12--09:58: _Are You Ready To Se...
- 11/12/12--10:00: _Dannielle Van Der W...
- 11/12/12--11:00: _Woman Buys iPad Fro...
- 11/12/12--11:45: _2012 Armed Forces B...
- 11/12/12--12:12: _NBA Games Of Week 3...
- 11/12/12--13:00: _Red Bull And Vodka ...
- 11/12/12--14:30: _15 Reasons Why This...
- 11/12/12--14:36: _Nothing Tastes As G...
- 11/12/12--16:00: _Daily Six-Pack: Bar...
- 11/13/12--06:12: _Use Sony’s Wonderbo...
- 11/10/12--08:30: Everyone Can Find A Nut When They Saturday Fraturday [PIC DUMP]
- 11/10/12--10:30: Michelle Obama: Woman Who Won The Week [PHOTOS]
- 11/10/12--12:30: Saturday Night Music Fight [November 10th, 2012]
- 11/11/12--08:30: WTFin’ Weekend: Japan World Cup 3 [VIDEO]
- 11/11/12--10:30: Christina Ricci [See Her Tonight on THE GOOD WIFE]
- 11/11/12--12:30: Behind-The-Scenes Of The 2013 Hot Shots Calendar [PHOTOS]
- 11/11/12--12:30: From Russia With Love: Moving Tubes Made Easy [VIDEO]
- 11/12/12--06:00: Start Your Day With Alison Brie Holding A Kitten [PIC]
- 11/12/12--09:58: Are You Ready To See The World’s Most Badass Tractor? [VIDEO]
- 11/12/12--10:00: Dannielle Van Der Walt Wins Miss COED October 2012 [PHOTOS]
- 11/12/12--11:45: 2012 Armed Forces Bodypaint Babe Bonanza [PHOTOS]
- 11/12/12--12:12: NBA Games Of Week 3: Cheerleader Edition [PHOTOS]
- 11/12/12--14:30: 15 Reasons Why This Week Won’t Suck [November 12th - November 18th]
- 11/12/12--14:36: Nothing Tastes As Good As A Live Scorpion On A Stick [VIDEO]
- 11/13/12--06:12: Use Sony’s Wonderbook To Turn Your PS3 Into A Porno Shoot [VIDEO]
For the thousands of hours you wasted during your childhood playing Mario Kart, I think you can give back 2 minutes 19 seconds to watch this trailer. Especially since it reminds you just how intense those childhood Mario Kart battles got.
Filed under: Comedy, Entertainment, Video, Video Games Tagged: Drive, kart, mario, Mario Kart, mashup, parody, super m… Click to read more
Freedom and Fraternities: two of the greatest things that America can offer the world. COED helps to celebrate the day known as Fraturday by bringing you the frattiest of fratographs. You can celebrate Fraturday in almost any way, shape or form so long as those ways, shapes, or forms involve alcohol.
We really have done our best to stay out of the political race, but it’s hard to argue with cold, hard, facts. If there was ever to be a singular woman who won thisweek, it’d has to be the woman whose husband just became the most powerful man in the world for four more years. I’m talking about the First Lady aka Michelle Obama.
Other nominees th… Click to read more
Mike likes 70s music.
Wyatt has more modern tastes.
Both of these COED editors think they have what it takes to kick off your Saturday night.
Check out their picks and then vote for your favorite below.
If you’ve read the Keith Richards’ autobiography, Life, in there he tells a story about Ike Turner basically holding him at gun… Click to read more
And it appears the winner of the Japan World Cup 3 race is… pot smoking.
via The Daily What
Filed under: Video, WTF Tagged: japan, japan world cup, japan world cup 3, race, weekend, world-cup, wtfin weekend … Click to read more
21 pics! She's guested on lots of shows and had her own series with Pan Am, so it's not that big a deal when Christina Ricci shows up on the small screen. Tonight's appearance, however, is on The Good Wife--and that show has been throwing in all kinds of crazy sexy stuff to liven up the ratings. Check out these pics and remember why Christina has always been crazy sexy to us...
If you’re looking to spend your Veteran’s Day with some hot chicks toting big guns dressed in military fatigues, the 2013 Hot Shots Calendar has got your six. Sure, a few months ago we showed you just a small portion of what you could expect in our “10 Hottest Calendar Previews So Far” but we’ve now got a huge arsenal of hotties t… Click to read more
Every week we see tons of crazy videos from Russia. Each Sunday, will give you one of our favorites.
Don’t laugh at this dude. He’s receiving valuable experience from his internship.
via Clip Nation
Filed under: Comedy, Video, WTF Tagged: driving, from russia, From Russia with Love, moving, running, russia, transport, tubes … Click to read more
See how furious that kitten looks? He’s like, “Seriously, Alison Brie? You’re gonna out-cute me?? I’m a goddman kitten, alright. Being cute is all I have. Other than that I am just a whining, pooping, furniture-scratching piece of living garbage. I hate you. Why don’t you just drown me in a bucket.”
Get more Alison Br… Click to read more
I’m just going to come out and say what we’ve all been thinking, “Justin Bieber might be smarter than we’ve given him credit for.”
Before you all judge me for defending li’l man, how else can you describe a kid who waited until the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show to announce that he’s broken up with his girl… Click to read more
James - University of TexasBarbara Palvin Facebook
If you think white trash goes crazy for NASCAR, just imagine what would happen if they get their hands on this racing tractor. You know this dude would get mad bitches in Nebraska.
Where my Cornhuskers at!?
via Viral Viral Videos
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Filed under: Video Tagged: engine, fast, Racing, racing tractor, speed, tractor … Click to read more
mikecoedmovies-lead5-guys-in-my-mouthBarbara Palvin Facebook
We really can’t express the amount of love we have for all the beautiful women who were featured as Miss COED in the month of October. But just like every month, we put our readers to the test by asking them to choose who they thought would best represent October in the Miss COED of the Year competition. The tribe has spoken and chosen Danielle Van Der Walt,… Click to read more
nycbassDannielle van der Walt
Jalonta Freeman was just doing what any woman in her situation would do: buying an iPad, sight unseen, at a tremendously reduced price, from a stranger that wandered up to her car while she was pumping gas at a local gas station. But best you listen to her tell the story herself in the local news clip above.
Shockingly, the “iPad” turned out to be a mi… Click to read more
As many of you have no doubt noticed by now, November 12th, 2012 is Veteran’s Day. The NFL is selling used camouflage towels; the NBA is selling used “Stars and Stripes” headbands; and while we’re following the trend by blogging with red, white, and blue finger sleeves (gotta keep ‘em warm and patriotic), it’s a s… Click to read more
nycbassBodypaint Bonanza Lead
Each week, there are more than 50 NBA games to watch. So how do you figure out which ones to turn on and which ones to tune out?
Easy, you take our advice.
From now until the NBA Playoffs (when picking games gets easier), we’ll be choosing our favorite NBA game to watch. Monday to Friday. Rain or shine.
I’m not above putting every single Lakers game on t… Click to read more
nycbassNBA DANCERS Nov 12thCeltics 1Luvabullsdivider1Cleveland CavsBrooklynettesdivider1miami-heat-dancers-do-burlesque-ashleya1LA Clippersdivider1Celtics 2Brooklynettesdivider1KnicksMemphis Grizzlies
Michelle, the blogger behind That's So Michelle, says her husband came up with this idea for Red Bull and vodka jello shots which is a shame because otherwise we'd have no choice but to marry this woman. Luckily her husband didn't concoct the entire recipe, because it takes a woman's touch to slip a maraschino cherry into every shot for easy handling and an extra burst...
As opposed to last week (dominated by the election and various related parties), there’s actually a lot of diversity when it comes to what’s going on this week.
Not only is one of the most anticipated video games of 2012 finally releasing, Oliver Stone is debuting an “Untold” history of the United States, and that girl you’v… Click to read more
They say you haven’t lived until you’ve eaten a scorpion kebab. Wait… Did I say “they?” I meant “idiots.” Idiots say you haven’t lived until you’ve eaten a scorpion kebab.
I’ll stick with Doritos. They contain less deadly venom. More nacho cheese powder. Less deadly venom.
Do they have Do… Click to read more
• PICS: Bar Refaeli's super hot lingerie pics
• Swizz Beatz has problemz with taxz
• PICS: Happy Birthday, Arianny Celeste!
• PICS: FLBP are weighing heavy on these gals
• Virus shells and other mind blowing microscopic images
• PICS: Michelle Trachtenberg is all grown up
If there was ever a more useless gaming peripheral, it’s definitely the Sony Playstation’s Move wand/controller. It’s a pointless Nintendo Wii controller rip off that adds nothing to any gaming experience for the PS3. However, thanks to the internet, you can get really perverted with it.
Danny O’Dywer over at Gamespot had som… Click to read more